Update vom 7. Oktober
Auch heute gab es einen kleinen Hotfix für WildStar.
Carbine Studio zu Hotfix vom 7. Oktober (Quelle)
Mit den heutigen Wartungsarbeiten an den WildStar Servern wurde ein Hotfix aufgespielt. Dieser soll technische Probleme beheben und besonders den Lag verringern.
Hotfix vom 6. Oktober
Zusätzlich behebt der Hotfix aber auch diverse Fehler im Spiel. Folgend findet Ihr die offizielle Übersicht zu dem Hotfix für WildStar: Reloaded vom 6. Oktober.
Carbine Studio zu Hotfix vom 6. Oktober (Quelle)
Hello Everyone –
At this time all realms are now back online and update notes are listed below. Thanks so much for your patience, please leave all of your feedback in the feedback thread located here.
- Fixed issue with the exile globbelum cinematic that caused the player to become stuck when skipping the cinematic.
- Fixed a crash that could occasionally shut down the client app on startup.
- Updated the queue priority message to properly indicate signature benefits.
- Servers will now display as Full when they get up to peak capacity. Previously the calculation prevented the servers from ever showing as Full.
- The public event „Lancer Intercept“ has had its rewards reduced.
- Drusera Instances
- Drusera 1
- Dying after killing only part of a cluster of Constructs in the Core Systems Control room no longer causes Constructs to stop spawning.
- Fixed issue where players who entered a Battleground from the Combat Training Room could not leave after returning from the Battleground.
- Fixed an issue that caused plants in the housing Garden plugs to regrow instantly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause decor placement to fail when placing from the crate.
- Experimental Adrenaline Injector – Fixed an issue with the buff that could cause a player to get booted to the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from being able to place Deployables on their Warplot.
- User Interface
- Movement option checkboxes now function properly.
- Attempting to buy certain items within the store should no longer result in an infinitely spinning Chompacabra wheel.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in combat in instances, preventing them from being rezzed or reentering the instance.
- Item tooltips will now be properly updated after exiting a PvP match when the player is rallied.
- Fixed an issue in the launcher which would cause the UI to become unresponsive.