Gestern erschien nach einer scheinbaren Ewigkeit endlich der Content Drop 3 und brachte frischen Inhalt in das Spiel. Doch große Updates bringen häufig auch einige Fehler in das Spiel.
Bekannte Probleme mit Content Drop 3
Wobei ein paar Probleme hier vielleicht zu wenig sind, denn die offizielle Liste aus dem WildStar Forum ist ziemlich lang. Dort haben die Entwickler die bisher bekannten Fehler zusammengefasst.
Carbine Studio zu Bekannte Probleme (Quelle)
The following list is a collection of some of the most commonly reported bugs for the latest drop. These items are called out only as a means to help provide the community with greater visibility and are not in order of priority, nor is it indicative of the only issues being addressed; on the contrary, we are working on hundreds of bug fixes at any given time. Therefore, this list is by no means exhaustive of what we are aware of or working on.
Furthermore, while our aim is to provide you with the best game experience as possible, it takes time to research into bug reports and figure out a proper solution. And even when we are able to hammer something out, it may take a week or three to release it onto our Live servers. This is dependent on the scope of the issue and how much code needs to be fixed or re-written.
Check back here for the latest updates!
- Any rune slot that is re-rolled or added via runic module returns error when trying to socket.
- Gardens are not functioning. Grown items vanished post-drop, players attempting to plant seeds have the item taken from their inventory but no sproutlings appear
- If you change your LAS whilst mounted, buffs (brutality Mastery for example) refreshes itself incredible amounts of times per second resulting in huge drops in FPS.
- Gadget slot on LAS is not displaying correctly. The item doesn’t appear and the cooldown doesn’t show, even after the item is used. Varies which LAS slot this works/doesn’t work on.
- Gargantua’s, a Raid/World boss, Health bar does not appear to be updating. It is possible to kill him, but his HP bar doesn’t change during the fight.
- Thickets/Mineral Deposites of a high quality tier are spawning low quality nodes.
- If you complete all Veteran dungeons on Silver, four housing décor items appear in your mail but you cannot access two of them. This is because only two are available from Silver medals Veterans, the other two require Gold.
- Life Rune graphics do not match the Life Rune slot graphics. Also appears that crafted Life runes cannot be added to gear with a new (rolled) Life slot.
- Public event in Celestion : „A Ravenous Rescue“ : no achievement „Lend a Helping Ham“ after completing the event
- Public event in Celestion : „A Ravenous Rescue“ : achievement „Weapons Free!“ cannot be completed
- Quest episode „Episode Completion: Redmoons and Gold Doubloons“ cannot be completed because of the quest „Missing Migisi“. Please remove this part from the achievement.
- Public event in Algoroc : „Security Expert“ : no achievement granted
- The phasing : In Galeras you can’t get the lore book „Dorian Walker : Landing“ in you finish all the quests in the zone. You can see and target the lore book from above but when you are into the real zone the book disappear.
- Lore book in Celestion placed into Galeras codex.
- Still no sign of missing Celestion journal „Junction Zeta Prisoner Procedures“. Zone Lore tab shows „20/21“ journals. If there is no additional journal in the zone, at least fix the tab please.
- U-craft vendingbot in Thayed is missing the basic crafting material tab (oil, carbon, thread, etc.).
- Repair Screen is asking player to purchase an item instead of repairing it, for a higher cost.
- There is a display issue with players currency
- Scientist Bot randomly dismisses as you run around
- Medic Surgical AMP seems to not be applying the Empower/Bastion buffs. Standing in Field Probes applies only Beacon to the medic and to party members.
- Reap T1 is critting for 80-100k
- Players D/Cing in Skymap
- Some players are unable to switch their action sets even though they meet requirements (not in combat, away from mobs, etc)
- The Daily quest for Architecht in Grimvault cannot be completed/reward the achievement.
- Normal mode for the Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden dungeon can only be entered by players at level 50.
- Guild and Circle member names do not update in the UI after a player is renamed.
- This will prevent the UI from performing Guild and Circle actions on that player, but associated slash commands will still function as intended (i.e.: ‘/gpromote’).
- Players must encase a player’s name in quotes to invite to join Circles with the ‘/cinvite’ slash command.
- Example: /cinvite c1 “Bob Smith”
- The Circle UI functions as normal
- In some very rare cases, it is possible for a reputation to become stuck at 99%.
- This is the intended functionality, but messaging is forthcoming to clarify this.
- Logging out will cause progress on the quest “Insane in the Mainframe” to be reset.
- Using “Medium” or higher graphical settings on a 32-bit computer will result in a client crash.
- “The Malgrave Trail” adventure does not continue after completing the event, ‘Repair Moisture Collectors’, with 100 water in the ‘Rusty’s Scrapyard’ area.
- In some cases, it is possible to not receive achievement credit when killing world bosses.
- Queuing for a dungeon or adventure with a Cross Realm Group from within an already completed Cross Realm dungeon or adventure can occasionally cause a player to get into a bad state where they are ineligible for loot.
- Players are reporting that world bosses are not always rewarding their achievements
- Players are getting their reputation stuck at 99%
- A player reports not receiving loot after completing War of the Wilds
- Progress for quest Insane in the Mainframe is lost if player logs out
- The client crashes when changing the graphics settings to „Medium“ or higher during gameplay on Windows 7 32-bit
- A crash occurs on a low-end PC, 32-bit client when logging in under Medium graphics settings