Morgen soll Patch 2.2.2 für Path of Exile erscheinen. Um die Vorfreude auf das Update noch einmal ein wenig anzuheizen, hat man nun bereits die kompletten Patchnotes dafür veröffentlicht.
Patch 2.2.2 im Detail
Mit dem morgigen Update 2.2.2 soll Path of Exile um einige interessante Features erweitert werden. Neben neuen Mikrotransaktionen können wir uns über den Skillgem Summon Lightning Golem, sowie die Leaderboards für das Ascendancy-Labyrinth freuen. Die kompletten Patchnotes könnt ihr euch im Anschluss ansehen.
GGG zu Patchnotes 2.2.2 (Quelle)
- Labyrinth leaderboards have been enabled. There is a leaderboard for each difficulty in each league.
- To be eligible for the leaderboard, you must enter the labyrinth alone. You must complete the labyrinth before the daily changeover to the next labyrinth layout. To be eligible for the Normal Labyrinth leaderboards you must be level 40 or lower. To be eligible for the Cruel Labyrinth leaderboards you must be level 60 or lower.
- A special unique Jewel is awarded to the top player of each leaderboard each day. The three difficulties have different Jewels.
- Added a new Intelligence/Dexterity Skill Gem – Summon Lightning Golem: Summons a Lightning Golem that grants you increased Attack and Cast speed. The Lightning Golem fires a projectile spell, creates orbs of Lightning that zap nearby enemies, and casts a temporary aura that grants added Lightning Damage to the Golem and its nearby allies.
- Added the unique Star of Wraeclast amulet (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1631285), which can be created by a vendor recipe.
- Added new microtransactions: Arctic Crown, Gore Sunder, Gore Earthquake, Gore Lightning Arrow, Demonic Split Arrow, Frostflower Ice Trap, Infernal Axe, Ebony Blast Rain and Blade Sentry Pet.
- Further improvements have been made to asset preloading and memory usage.
- Attack damage per Frenzy charge bonuses now appear on the charges part of the character information panel.
- The Hall of Grandmasters now has nine potential wings. Only six wings will be available each time the map is used.
Ascendancy Skill Balance:
- The Hierophant skill Conviction of Power has been corrected to grant a power charge when you or your totem kills an enemy.
- The Guardian skill Prayer of Glory now also has „Your Warcries cost no mana.“
- The Ascendant Guardian skill now also has „Your Party members share Charges.“
- The Guardian skill Bastion of Hope now has a radius of 60 (increased from 40). This radius is no longer affected by bonuses to the radius of skills.
- These Ascendancy changes are not intended to be exhaustive, but are a small subset of the more cohesive set of improvements coming in 2.3.0.
- Summoned Totems are now deleted when the player moves very far away from those totems. This caused issues with the Heirophant skill „Ritual of Awakening“ where you would receive less damage per active totem. Those totems would be very far away and unable to attack or cast yet would still penalise the player’s damage.
- The passive skill Shaman’s Dominion has been changed to use „Recently“ instead of four seconds.
- The „increased Shield Charge Damage per Enemy Hit“ enchantment was not intended to go live (it was experimental and did not yet work), and has been removed.
- Added an enchantment for Explosive Arrow that increases attack speed.
- The Discipline Enchantment for reduced mana costs has been changed to 14% to be consistent with other aura mana reduction enchantments.
- Attempting to place more traps than the maximum trap count will now always destroy the oldest traps. This fixes an issue when using multiple trap skills with different maximum trap counts.
- Daily master missions will now always generate at a difficulty which will allow the player entry. The level will not change, however. If the player is at too low a level to enter, the difficulty of the daily mission will be lowered.
- Phantom Impalers now use Ice Traps.
- Lowered Spark’s damage in PvP by 1% per gem level up to level 10, then 2% per gem level (damage reduced by 10% at level 10, and by 30% at level 20). Spark’s tendency to completely coat the battlefield in unavoidable damage was making PvP matches extremely unfun, especially at high levels. While this doesn’t solve the core issue of spark’s unavoidable damage, it should give players a chance to close the gap.
- Many improvements have been made to Labyrinth layouts.
- Fixing various placement issues related to Strongboxes, Perandus chests and Rogue Exiles, where they could spawn inside Trial of Ascendancy traps.
- The Death and Taxes unique map can no longer spawn Perandus Chests or Cadiro, as they were capable of spawning on areas the boss needed to go to in order for the map to be completed.
- Fixed a bug where a Conversion Trap Enchantment counted as a minion skill rather than a trap skill for the purposes of Challenges.
- Fixed a bug where 100% pierce chance would not grant increased damage for appropriate skills.
- Fixing an issue where projectiles did not appear to pierce on the client.
- Fixed various bugs related to the passive tree and the Scion Ascendancy „Path of …“ skills.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Null’s Inclination.
- Fixed a bug where players could have multiple Offerings active at once through the use of traps, totems or mines.
- Fixed a bug where some stats would round incorrectly on the website.
- Fixing an issue where the Conduit trinket wasn’t working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the increased duration of the Phase Run Enchantment did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the Ascendancy skills Time of Need (Guardian), Pendulum of Destruction (Elementalist) and Guardian (Ascendant) would not resume after you die and resume at a checkpoint.
- Shield Crabs should now always drop items when exploded, regardless of the source of the explosion.
- Fixed a bug where clones did not have footstep effects that matched their parent.
- Fixed a bug where Leap Slam did not correctly change speed based on attack speed bonuses.
- Fixed a bug with instant leech causing damage in combination with the Endless Hunger Ascendancy skill.
- Fixed an issue where Izaro would not leave until the last Conduit had risen.
- Fixed a bug where the correct monster level would not display in Oba’s Cursed Trove after portaling away and coming back again.
- Fixed a bug where Oba’s Cursed Trove would not drop maps of Tier 9 and above in the higher level sections of the map.
- Fixed a bug where Xirgil’s Crank caused Wicked Ward to never trigger.
- Fixed a client crash related to hidden monsters gaining buffs.
- Fixed a bug with the „increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven’t Crit Recently“ Enchantment where it only counted critical strikes done by the main hand weapon.