Heute hat Chris Wilson, Lead Devolper von Path of Exile, erstmals die Patchnotes für das große Update 0.11.0 bekannt gegeben. Damit soll in der Nacht von Dienstag auf Mittwoch die zweite Phase der offenen Beta eingeleitet werden. Am Wochenende berichteten wir bereits über die wichtigsten Features des Patches.
Neue Ligen Anarchy und Onslaught starten am 08. Juni
In den Pathnotes gab Wilson außerdem bekannt, dass die neuen 4-monatigen Ligen Anarchy und Onslaught am 08. Juni 2013 starten werden. Vorher wolle man sich von dem reibungslosen Ablauf des Updates überzeugen. Die beiden Ligen werden anschließend bis zum 08. Oktober 2013 laufen.
Die Patchnotes zu 0.11.0 könnt ihr euch hier ansehen. Beachtet dabei, dass man sich bei GGG Änderungen vorbehält und die Notes noch nicht zu 100% vollständig sind.
Chris Wilson zu Path of Exile: Patchnotes für 0.11.0 (Quelle)
- Due to substantial balance changes, every existing character has been granted an optional full passive reset. To use this, click the „Reset all Passives“ button on the passive skill screen. Note that you must use this before allocating or refunding any other points otherwise the option will go away.
- The new leagues don’t start until the weekend of June 8. We’re deploying the patch a few days beforehand so that problems can be sorted out before the leagues start.
Leagues and Challenges:
- Two new four-month leagues (Anarchy and Onslaught) will start at at 1pm Saturday June 8 (NZ time). This is 6pm Friday PST. They will run until October 8.
- The Anarchy league contains hostile Rogue Exiles you will occasionally encounter. They use player skills and drop a lot of items on death (including one for each equippable slot).
- The Onslaught league is a hardcore league with 20% increased monster attack, cast and movement speeds. These stack with Map mods, so Onslaught is quite a lot more difficult than regular Hardcore. Characters that die in Onslaught are moved to Standard, not to Anarchy.
- At the end of the four months, characters in Anarchy are moved back to the Standard league. Characters in Onslaught are moved back to the Hardcore league.
- New base type items have been added that only appear in the new leagues: Moonstone Ring, Amethyst Ring, Diamond Ring, Turquoise Amulet, Agate Amulet and Citrine Amulet.
- Six Unique items have been added for the new leagues. Two only drop in Anarchy, two only drop in Onslaught and two can drop in either league.
- These items will not drop in the Anarchy or Onslaught leagues: Prismatic Ring, Onyx Amulet, Thief’s Torment, Lori’s Lantern, Astramentis, Carnage Heart, Eye of Chayula and Kaom’s Heart.
- The new leagues contain eight difficult challenges. These can be viewed and tracked on the Challenges panel (H). When the leagues end, if all eight challenges are complete, we’ll ship you an exclusive t-shirt. Note that you have to play in both Anarchy and Onslaught leagues to complete all the challenges, as one challenge is specific to each league.
- The challenge that requires you to obtain a set of 90 Unique items requires that you hold those until the leagues end to keep the challenge. If you complete the challenge and then trade a Unique item away, it will un-complete until you obtain it again.
- Added a new currency item – Eternal Orb: Creates an imprint of an item for later restoration. Right click an Eternal Orb then left click on an item to create an imprint. This imprint can later be used to restore this specific item to that imprinted state.
- Added three new cosmetic microtransaction effects – Ebony Footprints, Infernal Footprints and Radiant Footprints.
- Added a quest item (Thaumetic Emblem) that opens the blocked path in the Way Forward quest.
- Weathered Stones that describe elements of Karui history have been added to many Act One areas: the Terraces, Tidal Island, Mud Flats, Ledge, Rocky Climb, Ship Graveyard and Coves.
- The Blacksmith (the boss of the Dunes and Spider Forest maps) has been redesigned with new stats, skills and AI.
- New vendor recipes have been added, some of which only work in the new leagues.
- The vendor recipe for Onyx Amulet does not work in Anarchy or Onslaught leagues.
- Onyx Amulets have been removed from quest rewards of all leagues.
- The Mortem Morsu and Silverbranch Unique items have been given 3D art.
- A party leader can choose an item allocation mode for the party: Free for All, Short Allocation or Permanent Allocation. This is applied to new areas as they are created and is locked in for that area. If you join a party and find that it has an area open with a different mode than the party is currently set to, then just wait for the next area or find a different party.
- In all item allocation modes, normal rarity (white) Maps permanently allocate to the creator of the Map area.
- There are now options to display mini life bars on allies and/or enemies.
- The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller’s Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.
- Once you’re right clicked on a currency item, you can now shift-left click on an item repeatedly to apply that type of currency item multiple times. If you’re applying a currency item that increases quality then shift-left clicking will increase the quality to the point where the next usage would not give you full value.
- Upcoming race events are now shown on the character selection screen.
- The „/remaining“ command will now tell you how many monsters remain to kill in the current area. This is useful for some of the new challenges.
- Adjusted the height of nameplates on ground items so that they no longer cover the 3D item art.
- The friends list is now sorted by account name.
- Estimated stats on character sheet now cap out at level 77 monsters.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects and environments.
- Added an ambient sound volume option to the options panel.
- Completely overhauled basic weapon impacts.
- Added impact sounds for when a target has Energy Shield.
- Added new weapon swinging sounds.
- Dual wielding with different weapon types now plays the appropriate sound for both types.
- Improved Tempest Shield audio.
- Improved Sweep audio.
- Changed the way volume fades. You can now hear sounds in a smaller area.
- Improved Extra Gore audio.
- Fixed a gain multiplier issue with certain dialogue.
- Previous audio environments should no longer persist into the character creation screen.
- More environment and reverb tweaks.
- Monster damage has been reduced in all difficulties to accompany the general reduction of Life and Energy Shield passive skills.
- Endurance Charges now only provide 4% elemental and physical damage reduction per charge.
- The attack range of all melee weapons and many monsters has been increased to better match their animations.
- Damage reflection mods for monster auras and maps have been reduced from 20% to 18%.
- The Alchemist Poison Bomb has been reduced in damage in all difficulties (beyond the general monster rebalance).
- Puncture used by monsters has been significantly reduced in damage in Normal and Cruel difficulties (beyond the general monster damage rebalance).
- Unrighteous Fire has been reduced to reflect the different relationship between Life and Damage in monsters.
- Hillock now correctly restores a percentage of his maximum life when he draws his sword. This life restoration increases in higher difficulties.
- Cruel bandit quest rewards: changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak and 8% Attack Speed for Kraityn.
- Adjusted the player spawn location in the Crematorium Map boss room.
- The safety of the Marketplace waypoint has been improved.
- Granite Flasks have been reduced to providing 3000 armour.
- The drop rate of Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks has been reduced due to the addition of flask-upgrade vendor recipes in a previous patch.
- The amount of mana recovered by high level flasks has been increased. For mana flasks this includes Giant and above. For hybrid flasks, Sacred and Hallowed.
- The Rustic Sash implicit mod has been increased from 3-5% to 12-24%.
- The 40% quality Flask vendor recipe now takes precedence over the Flask Fusing vendor recipe.
- Increased the physical damage mod on The Magnate unique belt. This item now generates with +25%-40% Physical Damage (up from +25%). Existing belts will be unchanged, but their values can be rerolled within the new range with a Divine Orb.
- Mana recovery from the Clarity aura has been increased.
- The damage progression of Ethereal Knives has been reduced.
- The base critical strike chance of Spark has been reduced from 6% to 4%, in line with the critical strike rate of other lightning skills.
- Freezing Pulse’s damage has been reduced.
- Life values for minions and totems has been reduced to reflect new damage values for monsters.
- Molten Shell armour and threshold values have been adjusted for new monster damage scaling.
- Arctic Armour has had its damage reduction adjusted for new monster damage scaling.
- Multistrike damage penalty reduced from 40% to 36%.
- Melee Splash damage penalty reduced from -20% to -16%.
- Notable passives with non-unique names have been renamed to their own names.
- Life percentage passives and most Energy Shield percentage passives have been reduced in line with the changes to monster damage.
- General and weapon-specific physical damage bonuses have been increased throughout the tree.
- Axe physical damage notable passives have been increased further than other weapon physical damage passives.
- Weapon and melee specific critical strike chance passives have been significantly improved.
- Acrobatics now halves your Energy Shield and Armour, rather than removing them entirely.
- Elemental Adaptation has been reduced to 2% maximum resists. More changes to maximum resistances are coming in the future. The intention is that players cannot hit 100%.
- Diamond Skin and the renamed Crystal Skin notable passives have been reduced from 15% to 12% resistances.
- Static Blows: the shock duration bonus has been reduced from 45% to 20%.
- Inner Force has been reduced from 18% increased buff effect to 12%. The other increased buff effect passives have been reduced from 6% to 3%.
- The Savant notable passive in the Witch start area has been changed to Elemental Dominion. This provides +20 Intelligence and +20% Spell Elemental Damage.
- The Agility notable passive in the Shadow starting area has been changed to Coordination. This provides +20 Dexterity, 3% Attack Speed and 3% Cast Speed.
- The Savant notable passive in the Templar starting area has been changed to Secrets of the Order. This provides +20 Intelligence and +20 Mana.
- The Strength bonus on Heart of the Gladiator (in the Marauder start area) has been reduced to +10.
- +10 Strength has been added to the following early Marauder notable passives: Armour Mastery, Troll’s Blood, Raw Power and Butchery.
- The Soul Raker, Essense Raker and Spirit Raker notable passives have been increased to 4% leech each. Spirit Raker now includes 20 flat Energy Shield.
- The Flaying notable passive now includes +6% Maximum Life.
- Wicked Blade (the notable passive previously called Cruel Blade, directly south of the Duelist) now includes 6% Attack Speed. The other Cruel Blade notable passive has not been changed.
- Renamed the Arrow Dodging keystone passive to Ondar’s Guile.
- Fixed a bug where items would sometimes not drop from monsters killed by Fire Trap.
- Fixed a bug where Spell Totems casting Molten Shell would keep recasting the skill.
- Fixed a bug where summoned zombies and skeletons could not enter tight spaces that characters could.
- Fixed a bug where Spectres and Zombies could explode during zone transition between town and the Eternal Laboratory.
- Fixed a bug where the Letters of Exile could repeat the same letter twice in a row.
- Fixed a bug with the Midnight Bargain Unique item. You can no longer reserve 100% of life in conjunction with buffs and not die.
- Fixed a bug where skill popups showed off-hand stats when there was no off-hand weapon equipped.
- Fixed a bug where Rain of Arrows would treat missed targets as though they had entered the area during the delay and hit them anyway.
- Fixed a rare crash related to minion instability and area transitions of minions on low life.
- Fixed bugs related to projectiles that chained or forked tracking their distance travelled incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug with Conversion trap – anything killed by the converted enemy had the kill assigned to the trap rather than the player who placed it.
- Fixed a bug where Shield Charge would deal no damage if used very close to a monster.
- Fixed a bug where the Energy Shield stun avoidance check would not apply in the case of a shield block.
- Fixed a bug where monsters that channel lightning could still hit targets that had moved out of line of sight or distance during the warmup period.
- Fixed a bug where your minions were able to damage a monster you had recently used Dominating Blow on if their attack started before the monster was converted.
- Fixed a bug related to raising a Spectre of a monster type that normally starts inactive.
We expect to deploy 0.11.0 on Wednesday, NZ time. The new leagues will start on Saturday, NZ time (Friday for America).
These patch notes are not complete yet. Various tweaks and balance changes are still being made by the hour. I’ll update this thread as the changes are confirmed.
If you liked this patch, please support us!