Genau eine Woche nach dem Erscheinen von Patch 2.1.0 für Path of Exile, wurde nun Patch 2.1.1 auf die Server aufgespielt. Welche Neuerungen es damit gab, erfahrt ihr in diesem Artikel.
Patch 2.1.1 – Patchnotes
Mit dem heute aufgespielten Patch 2.1.1 wurden einige neue Divination Cards, sowie eine neue Talisman-Art hinzu gefügt. Außerdem wurden einige allgemeine Änderungen am Spiel vorgenommen. So erhalten Spieler nun direkt die Information, welche Tier-Stufe ein Talisman besitzt. Die kompletten Patchnotes könnt ihr euch im Anschluss ansehen.
GGG zu Patch 2.2 Patchnotes (Quelle)
- Added individual Gore Armour pieces for purchase in the shop.
- Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Mandible Talisman.
- Added a new Divination Card: Birth of the Three.
- You can now Ctrl-Click talismans into stone circles from your inventory and back again.
- Talismans now display their tier as part of their item information.
- Stone Circles now display some brief instructions on their use.
- Added Talisman-to-Maker: Talismans generated by Stone Circles now allocate to the player who activated the Stone Circle, if an item allocation mode is active.
- The Challenges window now explains that you’ll receive a piece of the Rigwald Armour Set every seven challenges.
- Flags have been added to the main menu for language selection.
- The spawn chances of Stone Circles have been increased. They have a 100% chance to spawn in the Western Forest, the Hedge Maze, and the Dried Lake. The Ledge has a 100% chance to spawn one in Cruel and Merciless. The Imperial Gardens have a 60% chance, the Hedge Maze has a 100% chance, Kaom’s Dream and Stronghold have a 35% chance. The Belly of the Beast areas now have a 20% chance in Normal, up to 30% in Merciless. The Dread Thicket is now always 50%. All non-unique maps now have a 35% chance to spawn a Stone Circle as well.
- Essence Drain can now be supported by „Cast On“ trigger support gems.
- Contagion can now be supported by Iron Will.
- The Blood Worms created by the Deadhand Talisman now deal substantially more damage when they explode.
- Improved the behaviour of the golems summoned by the Fangjaw Talisman.
- Primordius‘ Ground Slam now deals approximately 10% less damage in Merciless, up to 25% less damage by late maps. The range of the Ground Slam has been reduced by 25%. Primordius‘ Shockwave damage has been reduced and now deals approximately 20% less damage by level 75 maps.
- Scourge of the Wilds‘ Desecrate has had mistakes corrected in its damage scaling and as a result it now deals up to 20% more damage in Cruel, up to 50% more damage by maps and up to 75% more damage by level 82 maps.
- Fixed a bug where the Volley Fire Jewel would incorrectly add extra projectiles when it chained or forked.
- Talismans with microtransactions can no longer be placed in Stone Circles.
- Fixed a bug where getting Leo to level 3 would not award the appropriate challenge. Players who failed to get this challenge will be awarded it next time they earn any reputation from Leo.
- Fixed a bug where you could not get stunned while wearing the Skyforth boots with the Blood Magic Keystone allocated.
- Changed Bladefall’s targeting behaviour to bring it in line with other skills. It will now cast at its maximum range if you target a location outside its maximum range while holding the „Attack in place“ key (bound to Shift by default).
- Clarified the description of the „Base Critical Strike Chance while Unarmed“ mod on Rigwald’s Curse, to specify that it only applies to attacks (not spells).
- Fixed a bug with Blade Vortex where the player could snapshot certain support gems while at least one blade remained active.
- Fixed a bug that caused us to disable Agnerod West from dropping. It can now drop.
- Slivers of Providence, the unique quiver available at the beginning of Descent: Champions has been updated to not have a level requirement after a level requirement was added to Serrated Arrow Quivers in Content Update 2.1.0.
- Fixed a bug with the unique strongbox challenge, where leaving an instance and returning would mean you could no longer get the challenge for opening it.
- Fixed a bug where the duration of smoke clouds created by the unique Kongming’s Stratagem were too short.
- Fixed an issue where Bonespire degeneration tells the player they committed suicide when dying due to the effect.
- Fixed a bug where the volume of the Stone Circle inscription was tied to distance from the inscription stone.
- Fixed a bug where the Surgeon Flask mod would not sell for an Alchemy Shard.
- Fixed various issues with leaving and rejoining Rigwald’s area.
- Fixed a bug where unidentified jewels could be placed into passive jewel slots in the skill tree, giving players the effect of the jewel without having to identify it.
- Fixed a disconnection which could occur when moving stash tabs.
- Inua Totems and Vakali Totems can no longer be spawned with Soul Conduit or Volatile Iceblood, Flameblood or Stormblood as it doesn’t work on those monsters.
- The Wolf of the Old Gods has been renamed to Wolf of The First Ones. It is now preloaded to prevent stalling.