Update 2.0.3 – die Patchnotes
Erneut wurden mit dem Update 2.0.3 für Path of Exile viele Elemente des vierten Aktes überarbeitet und einigen Balance-Änderungen unterzogen. Interessant dürfte auch die Änderung sein, dass einige Unique-Items nun viermal so oft fallen, wie dies bisher der Fall war. Die kompletten Patchnotes zum Update 2.0.3 könnt ihr euch im Anschluss ansehen.
GGG zu Patch 2.0.2b (Quelle)
- Added a new microtransaction: Eagle Guardian Totem Skin
- Added a new microtransaction: Verdant Throne Hideout Decoration
- The temporary discount on the individual pieces of the Infernal Armour Set has been removed.
- Added 12 new Divination Cards.
- Many Divination Cards now drop more frequently.
- The drop locations for The Celestial Justicar and The Drunken Aristocrat have been changed.
Unique Item Rarity Rebalance:
- Rare and super-rare Unique Items now drop four times as often. While still difficult to obtain, we feel that the interesting builds enabled by these uniques should be available to more players. Uniques from previous leagues (available through Zana) have not been made more common.
- Goldrim, Brightbeak, Storm Cloud and Wake of Destruction have been moved to more-common rarity tiers.
- The Bloodgrip Unique has been enabled.
- Daily Missions from Leo no longer include team based PvP (Such as 3v3 or Capture the Flag). These now alternate between 1v1 Arena and Free-for-All Arena daily missions each day.
- The automatic-AFK feature now waits 15 minutes (up from 5 minutes) before setting your status to AFK. We plan to allow more control over this feature in the future.
- Added effects to Lavianga’s Wisdom and Lakishu’s Blade.
- The audio for status ailments has been temporarily removed. This will be added back once problems have been resolved.
- The Labyrinth end-game map has been renamed to Terrace. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.
- The Maze end-game map has been renamed to Conservatory. Item filters may need to be updated due to this change.
- Increased the base damage of Ground Slam at all levels. (80% base damage to 85% base damage at level 1, progressing at the same rate to level 20).
- The starting Melee Damage node for the Marauder now also grants 16 additional maximum Life.
- The Born to Fight notable passive skill now grants 20 additional Accuracy Rating.
- The Strong Arm and Butchery notable passive skills now grant 25% increased Physical Damage with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 20%) and 5% increased Attack Speed with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 4%).
- The Versatility passive notable now grants 4% increased Attack Speed.
- Added Flame Dash to the Shadow’s quest rewards for The Caged Brute.
- Removed Freeze Mine from the Shadow’s quest rewards for The Caged Brute. This gem is still available from the vendor in town after completing the quest.
- Fixed a bug where the Malformation boss could fire projectiles through the walls around her arena.
- Fixed a bug where the reward from the divination card The Explorer had no quality.
- Fixed a bug where the reward from the divination card The Explorer had the incorrect corruption outcome.
- Fixed bugs with Flame Dash which allowed players to travel twice as far when used over unwalkable terrain or when targeting monsters rather than locations.
- Fixed a client crash with Torchoak Grove that was introduced in the 2.0.2 patch.
- Fixed a client crash when selecting the quest to kill the Bandit Lords in the Quest Panel.
- Fixed a client crash when using Vaal Lightning Strike on a Frost Wall.
- Fixed a bug where some of the effects created by Lightning Warp would disappear if the skill had too much duration reduction.
- Fixed a bug where Spark projectiles wouldn’t be created if the user was casting them while facing a wall and standing too close to that wall.
- Fixed a bug where using Raise Spectre supported by Spell Totem would result in you being unable to move or use skills.