Vor kurzem wurde das Update 2.0.5 für Path of Exile veröffentlicht. Damit wurde der Weg für die kommende Soulthirst Race Season frei gemacht.
Patch 2.0.5 für Path of Exile
Das heute aufgespielte Update 2.0.5 für Path of Exile brachte neben einigen Bugfixes und neuen Items auch die nötigen Regeln für die kommende Soulthirst Race Season. Die kompletten Patchnotes für 2.0.5 könnt ihr euch hier ansehen.
GGG zu Patch 2.0.5 (Quelle)
- Added support for the upcoming Darkshrine Events.
- Added support for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season.
- Added eight new Divination Cards.
- Added a new unique item for the upcoming Soulthirst Race Season. This will be enabled once the season begins.
- Added some new unique items that will be enabled one by one over the next few weeks.
- You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using „Tier:#“ in the stash.
Race Content Improvements:
- The levels of many Descent areas have been adjusted.
- The life of the bosses in the first eleven Descent areas has been reduced.
- The chests in Descent for every class have been redone in most areas. Skill and Support gems are present in both chests, rather than being a choice.
- The weapons in the starter chests for Descent now all have three linked sockets.
- The Capricious Tomb in Descent has been replaced by the Mortal Tomb. This area is now filled with living humanoids rather than Goatmen.
- The statues in the Tomb of Statues in Descent use ice shot far less frequently.
- The Necromancers in The Lost Cathedral in Descent no longer use Enfeeble.
- The Spinner of False Hope located in The Arachnid Tomb in Descent no longer hides at 50% life.
- The Forbidden Ruins in Descent no longer spawn entire packs of Undying Grapplers, they are mixed into other packs now.
- The second area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One and Act Two monsters.
- The third area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One, Act Two and Act Three monsters. The Act Three monsters used are typically ones which aren’t especially dangerous to very low level characters.
- Reduced some of the level size variance in the Ship Graveyard.
- Fixed a bug where the Abandoned Dam corrupted side area spawned too many shrines.
- Fixed a bug where the Fresh Lair mission area was generating the incorrect tilesets.
- Fixed a bug where strongboxes in Haku missions could spawn immortal totems, resulting in the strongbox never opening.