Viele der Änderungen am vierten Akt laufen darauf hinaus, dass dieser in den Schwierigkeitsgraden Normal und Cruel nun weniger tödlich ist. So wurde der Schaden vieler Gegner abgeschwächt und auch ihr Leben reduziert. Die kompletten Patchnotes für 2.0.0g könnt ihr euch im Anschluss ansehen.
GGG zu Patch 2.0.0g (Quelle)
Act Four Balance Changes:
We’ve rebalanced the end of Act Four so that it’s less deadly in Normal and Cruel difficulties. Merciless has been kept intentionally difficult because it’s designed to be a challenging optional alternative to mid/low-tier maps.
- Damage has been reduced on several of the skills of the final boss in Normal and Cruel difficulty.
- Life has been reduced on the final boss and some components of his fight in Normal and Cruel difficulty.
- The duration of the explosive runes have been greatly reduced on Normal and Cruel.
- The lightning beam on the first stage of the fight no longer shocks on Cruel difficulty.
- The damage of some skills used by the sub-bosses in the final Act 4 zone have been reduced in Normal and Cruel difficulty. The projectile count on one of their Ethereal Knives has been reduced. The life of these bosses has been reduced by 25% in Normal and 15% in Cruel difficulty.
- The Corrupted Lightning Beam of another boss now applies fewer stacks of Corrupted Blood and does less damage in Normal and Cruel difficulty. The damage and duration of their Corrupted Ball Lightning has been reduced in Normal and Cruel difficulty. They’re also more likely to focus on a single target rather than casting their skills on a randomly chosen enemy.
- Stygian Revenants now fire three lightning projectiles (down from five), and deal 30% less damage with them. Their revived minions now explode for 20% less damage. These monsters were extremely efficient at killing players. This purpose of this change is to prevent mass extinction of exiles, rather than to nerf them as spectres.
- The Gladiator Trio in the Grand Arena have had their drops and experience reduced to be more in-line with other bosses.
- The damag of the Flesh Eye Spawner’s Storm Call-like skill has been reduced.
- There are now more fourth-tier Warbands throughout Merciless and Maps.
- Increased the experience gained and the amount of items dropped by Warbands Grunts by 60% and Warbands Elites by 50%.
- Warbands in Maps now change every hour rather than every half-hour, giving more opportunity to kill good ones.
- The Chaos Leaders will rise up against the Warbands in content update 2.0.1.
- Many of the dangerous Tempest prefixes now grant additional item quantity (+15% or +20% rather than the base +10%).
- Tempest names now display correctly in maps.
- The Tempest markers now trigger more quickly on average. Normal difficulty has been reduced from an average of 5 seconds to an average of 3.75 seconds. The later half of Merciless has been brought in-line with Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest Fire/Spine/Lightning/Ice storms could become invisible.
- The Abyssal Tempest now converts 50% of damage to chaos, rather than 100%.
- The Morbid Tempest now uses Vaal Summon Skeletons less often.
- Reduced the duration of Veiling tempest on players.
- Reduced the duration of Abyssal Tempest on monsters.
- Reduced the duration of Transmogrifying Tempests on both players and monsters.
- Monsters affected by Transmogrifying Tempests now drop significantly more items (double for normal monsters).
- Items spawned by Transmogrifying Tempests now stack their shards.
- Items dropped by Rogue Exiles are now transmogrified correctly.
- Jewels are now transmogrified correctly.
- Updated the buff definition of Transmogrifying Tempest to more accurately state what isn’t transmogrified. It now reads: „Non-Unique Items you find, excluding Currency, Gems and Maps drop as their sell price.“
- Animated Weapons from Tempests of Animation no longer fracture.
Descent and Descent: Champions Fixes:
- Descent and Descent: Champions chests have been revamped to match the new 2.0.0 progression of Skill Gems, Items and Flasks.
- A new Unique Quiver has been added in a starting Descent: Champions chest.
- Piety’s beam attack and Malachai’s teleport slam are no longer invisible if you return to the area while they’re in progress.
- Fixed loading that would occur when Golems are summoned. This would cause frame-rate spikes when other players approach you.
- The Summon Skeletons variation of the Catarina mission has been removed.
- The bandwidth used by the Path of Exile client has been decreased. This should reduce stuttering in Lockstep mode and will reduce disconnections due to too much data being sent.
- Maelström (Water Vortex) monsters now use Far Shot correctly. This means that they do less damage at short ranges.
- When you ctrl-click to move currency shards and form a full stack, any shards leftover from the transformation now appear where there were shards before, rather than at the first empty space.
- Fixed a bug where Molten Strike wouldn’t deal off-hand damage.
- Fixed an instance crash related to Animate Weapon.
- Fixed a bug where projectiles from Lightning Strike (when supported by Multistrike or similar) could trigger melee things like Fortify.
- Fixed a bug where having an unusable weapon equipped could prevent movement or weapon swapping.
- Fixing a bug where Tzteosh the Beyond Demon was using the Molten Strike art variation from the Fellshrine Ruins statue boss.
- Tore, the Map Boss no longer refers to himself as Barkhul.
- Attributes (Strength, Dexterity or Intelligence) can no longer go below zero.
- Fixed a bug where Elemental Jewel Cast Speed mods applied their bonus twice.
- Fixed a bug where detonating a Remote Mine would stop the character moving until you click again.
- Righteous Fire now correctly changes its aura size when its support gems change.
- Fixed various small bugs related to auto-detecting gateways.
- Fixed a bug where fire damage converted to chaos only affected maximum fire damage, not minimum fire damage, for fire damage that was converted from cold damage that had been converted from physical damage. This is the description in the programmer’s actual commit message. It deserved to be left unsimplified!