Wie bereits angekündigt, wird morgen Patch 1.2.2 für Path of Exile erscheinen. Heute veröffentlichte Lead Developer Chris Wilson bereits die Patchnotes im offiziellen Forum des Spiels.
Patch 1.2.2 im Detail
Mit Patch 1.2.2 wurden neue Uniques, Mikrotransaktionen und andere Features in das Spiel implementiert. So ist es nun beispielsweise möglich, seine Haustiere aus dem Ingame-Shop in seinem Versteck zu hinterlassen. Außerdem wurden den Craftingoptionen der Meister mehr Mods hinzu gefügt. Die kompletten Patchnotes könnt ihr euch im Anschluss durchlesen.
GGG zu Path of Exile: Update 1.2.1 - Patchnotes (Quelle)
- Pets can now be placed in your hideout. To unleash a pet, right-click on it in your microtransaction stash and then click somewhere in your hideout. It will roam around until it is reclaimed. You can have many pets in your hideout at the same time.
- New craftable mods have been added to the Armourer’s Workbench, Bowmaker’s Tools, Headstones, Sharpening Wheel and Blessing Font.
- Masters can now sell you hideout decorations from towns, as long as you have a hideout.
- Microtransaction portal effects now apply to portals created by Map Devices.
- Added three new cosmetic microtransactions: Ghostflame Summon Raging Spirit, Demonic Flameblast and Demonic Reave.
- Masters now offer the Abandon Mission conversation option for daily missions for when you absolutely want to fail your mission.
- You can now destroy items in your hideout.
- We have changed portals for daily missions to close when the owner of the mission receives the reward, rather than when the mission is complete.
- Footprint effects no longer leave a permanent mark in hideouts.
- Added additional mastery icons for themed clusters in the passive skill tree.
- Local chat has been disabled for spectators of PVP.
- Health, Mana, Energy Shield and Experience values are now displayed with commas separating each group of three digits.
- We have restricted skills to only work with a single trigger gem at a time. Skills supported by multiple triggers will be disabled and won’t work with any of them.
- Cast on Melee Kill now has a 100% chance to trigger supported skills at all levels. Triggered skills deal 20% increased spell damage at gem level 1, up to 77% at gem level 20.
- We have reduced the damage of Merveil’s Ice Spear by 15% in normal difficulty, with smaller reductions in Cruel and Merciless. Her Geysers now hit a smaller area.
- Significantly reduced the damage of Tornado Shot being used by beyond Demons.
- Reduced the life of non-unique Beyond Demons.
Master and Mission Balance:
- The levels of daily master missions has been adjusted.
- Vagan has had his life reduced for most variations, and had several of his skills adjusted to deal less damage.
- Igna Phoenix can no longer be chosen as a target of Vorici missions. They are old friends and he wouldn’t risk raising her ire.
- Tora no longer asks you to track her targets from their corpses in cases where those corpses tend to explode.
- Various adjustments have been made to mission side area sizes and pack sizes in those areas.
- Fixed a bug where Frost Wall did not deal damage to targets it could not push.
- Fixed a bug where supporting auras with Spell Totem allowed for free auras.
- Fixed a bug where Arc did not chain off targets that did not leave corpses.
- Fixed an issue with Shockwave Totem when it would not cast when enemies that were both untargetable and damageable were in range.
- Fixed a bug where you could not Lightning Warp while you also had a Lightning Warp totem active in the area.
- Fixed a bug where Tornado Shot would hit the same monster multiple times when it chained or returned.
- Fixed a bug where the Locomancer achievement could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where the Full Clear: Archives achievement could not be completed.
- Fixed a bug where Haku’s crafting mod would not apply to Enlighten, Empower or Enhance.
- Fixed a bug where you could fail a Zana mission after completing it if you didn’t hand it in before the timer expired.
- Fixed a bug where minions raised by Necromancers would instantly die in some Elreon missions.
- Fixed a bug where dummies killed by Vagan’s totems would count as kills by the player.
- Fixed a bug where killing the first form of a two-form monster could cause a full clear event.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes monsters created in the Sewer areas by the Tora and Vorici missions could be placed in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where the Elreon mission that involves feeding a relic would display the wrong collection circle size.
- Fixed a bug where corpse targetting made it hard to select NPCs (except Catarina).
- Fixed a bug where crafted mods would not be copied when using Ctrl-C on an item.
- Fixed a bug where Korean and Telugu characters would not work in chat.
- Fixed a bug where a party on the public party list would jump around as the list refreshed, if it was selected.
- Fixed an issue with the Secluded Copse side area having incorrect tiles.
- Fixed a bug where characters could appear at the wrong spawn point, when returning from corrupted areas to a hideout.
- Fixed a bug where the client would crash when exiting to the character screen while the client was running on a secondary screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Lost in Love quest not displayed as completed after completing it.
- Fixed a bug with the display of your pointer when using a crafting device.
- Nerfed the Marauder’s noisy loincloth.