Wie angekündigt, ist vergangene Nacht das dritte große Contentupdate, seit dem offiziellen Release vor einigen Monaten, auf die Server von Path of Exile aufgespielt worden. Der Patch brachte neben zwei neuen Fähigkeiten-Gems (aktiv: Barrage & passiv: Physical Projectile Attack Damage) auch wieder einige neue Mikrotransaktionen, neue Uniques, sowie einige Änderungen am passiven Talentbaum. Die kompletten Patchnotes für 1.0.3 könnt ihr euch im Anschluss anschauen.
Path of Exile: Update 1.0.3 – Patchnotes
Qarl zu Path of Exile: Patchnotes für 1.0.3 (Quelle)
- Added a new Dexterity Skill – Barrage: After a short preparation time, you attack repeatedly with a ranged weapon. These attacks have a small randomised spread. Only works with Bows and Wands.
- Barrage is first available to the Duelist, Ranger, Shadow and Witch from the „The Caged Brute“ quest in Normal difficulty.
- Added a new Dexterity Support Gem – Physical Projectile Attack Damage.
- Projectile Physical Attack Damage is available to the Shadow, Ranger, Duelist, Witch and Scion from the „The Siren’s Cadence“ quest in Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, three of which were designed by our supporters.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Infernal Fox Pet and Infernal Skull Helmet Skin.
- Added two new achievements: Beginner’s Luck and Full Clear: Dread Thicket.
- Added three new Vendor Recipes.
- The Blacksmith’s (Dunes and Spider Forest Maps) Leap Slam has been given a cooldown and a new triggered effect has been added to it.
- Shock and Horror, the boss of the Torture Chamber, has had her Arc skill replaced with a new skill.
- The drop down stash tab list now shows the colours of the tabs.
- All slashing impact sounds have been replaced.
- Added a new category of sounds for bow impacts.
- Video adapters with the same display name are now distinguishable in the options panel by an added adapter number.
- Added a new buff icon for the Proximity Shield effect.
- Pressing „tab“ on the login screen now changes between Email, Password and Gateway, for non-Steam users.
- Effects and/or 3D art have been added for the following items: Demigod’s Touch, Lioneye’s Glare, Geofri’s Baptism, Taryn’s Shiver, Rise of the Phoenix, Matua Tupuna, Atziri’s Mirror and the alternate art Stormcloud.
- Kuduku has been restored to its correct art.
- Talking to Dialla on top of the Sceptre of God now gives the waypoint to the next difficulty.
- Continued to incrementally improve the sound, art, effects and environments.
- Viper Strike: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- Poison Arrow: Damage progression has been increased. It is now around 15% better at level 15 than it was in 1.0.2.
- New groups of passives have been added for Chaos Damage and Damage over Time.
- The move speed and attack speed groups to the right side of the Scion have been merged. The weaker Movement speed nodes were removed, with the 3% movespeed nodes increased to 4%.
- Added two new map mods: „of Power“ and „of Endurance“. These give Endurance and Power charges respectively every 20 seconds.
- The map mod Enraged has been changed to a suffix – „of Frenzy“
- The „of Frenzy“ map mod now triggers every 20 seconds instead of every 30.
- The five of a kind recipe has been moved up to just below the same names recipe in priority.
- Righteous Fire Totems will damage enemies based on their own life and ES, not their caster’s life and ES.
- Spiders have been made invulnerable when climbing into areas from scenery.
- Fixed an instance crash with Molten Shell when linked with Cast when Damage Taken.
- Fixed a bug where the alt-hover that shows item level would not work in the chat window.
- Fixed a bug where you can hear other people move items around in a Guild Stash Tab that you have closed.
- Fixed a bug where screenshots could not be taken in the Escape menu or when a confirmation window was showing.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t take screenshots with various text boxes selected.
- Fixed a bug where Tempest Shield could be activated with no reservation cost.
- Fixed a bug where you could sometimes not select different graphics adapters in the options.
- Fixed a bug where the visual display of a monster’s resistances did not update if this status changed while you were hovering over it.
- Fixed a bug where the the wrong flask could be used if you moved the mouse with the button down.
- Fixed bugs with some non-US keyboard configurations not being bindable.
- Fixed audio problems with the Seraph Spectral Throw Effect and the Conqueror’s Campaign Portal Effect.
- Fixed a bug where microtransactions would not show up on items linked in chat.
- Fixed a dupe method involving the Mirror of Kalandra. It no longer also duplicates an item that was skin transfered into the target item.