Wir wussten ja schon immer, dass die Jungs von GGG recht flott sind, was die Entwicklung von neuem Content angeht, doch damit hätte nun niemand gerechnet: Nachdem vergangene Woche das große Update 1.1.0 online gegangen ist, wurde heute bereits – ganz ohne Vorankündigung – Patch 1.1.1 auf die Server aufgespielt.
Der Patch brachte neue Mikrotransaktionen, Unique Items, aber auch neue corrupted Skill Gems. Während ihr mit Vaal Summon Skeletons eine ganze Armee aus Skeletten (inklusive Anführer) beschwören könnt, lässt Vaal Glacial Hammer einen Ring aus Eis um euch herum entstehen, der Gegner gefangen hält. Die kompletten Patchnotes für das Update 1.1.1 könnt ihr euch im Anschluss ansehen.
Chris Wilson zu Patch 1.1.1“ - Patchnotes (Quelle) Version 1.1.1:
Atziri’s Influence Grows Stronger:
Piece by piece, Wraeclast bows to its new monarch. The lovely Atziri, Queen of Sacrifice. As Wraeclast bleeds, Atziri’s thirst only grows.
- Added a new corrupted Skill Gem – Vaal Summon Skeletons: Summons an army of skeletal warriors, archers and mages, led by a powerful general.
- Added a new corrupted Skill Gem – Vaal Glacial Hammer: Hits the enemy, converting some of your physical damage to cold damage. It traps the enemy with you in a circle of ice so that it can’t escape.
- Vaal Orbs can now generate more corrupted implicit mods than before.
- Players are now 20% more likely to encounter a Corrupted Secret Area.
- Rarer Vaal Fragments are now more likely to drop.
- Added two new Unique items, both designed by our supporters.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Guardian Mask Helmet Skin and Arctic Ice Nova Spell Effect.
- Added two new achievements: Vaal Gemling (have a Vaal gem reach level 20) and Full Spectrum (corrupt an item to have a white socket).
- Added a new vendor recipe.
- Added a new Map Mod – Anarchic: Map contains two extra Rogue Exiles.
- When a player is slain in the Sarn Arena, the kill is now announced locally with both character names shown.
- Improved zombie dismemberment.
- More Invasion bosses have distinct visual indicators.
- Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We’ve changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.
- Increased the quantity and rarity of items dropped from Corrupted Secret Area and Invasion bosses.
- Invasion bosses which are harder than average now drop increased rewards in higher difficulties based on their level of challenge.
- Fixed a problem where Flameblast was accidentally buffed heavily in 1.1.0. Based on feedback on the insane version, we then buffed the pre-1.1.0 version by 48% on purpose in this patch.
- If you use a skill that causes a projectile spiral (like Vaal Fireball) from inside an enemy, then only the first projectile can collide with the enemy now.
- Increased the quantity bonus on the of Fracturing Map mod from 21% to 27% and reduced the chance of this mod spawning.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could spawn on small islands in the rivers inside caves.
- Fixed a bug where Orbs of Chance would be consumed without effect when used on Map Fragments.
- Fixed a bug related to Blood Elementals playing the emerge animation at the wrong time.
- Fixed a bug where the Imperial Gardens occasionally generated in an incompletable state.
- Fixed a bug where a player was able to walk to the edge of a level.
- Corrected the name of the Life and Mana node in the Witch starting area of the passive tree.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible for monsters to become stuck in the Neglected Cellar.
- Fixed a problem where Vaal Vessels in the Vaults of Atziri could drop items that were impossible to pick up.
- Removed an unfinished skill from an Invasion boss.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Corrupted Secret Area attached to The Southern Forest to be inaccessible.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could spawn in bad locations in The Docks.
- Fixed a bug where the Strongbox mod that drops additional magic or rare items would have no effect on Maps.
- Fixed a bug that could cause monsters spawned by the Strongbox stream-of-monsters mod to behave strangely.
- Fixed a bug where Jeweller’s Orbs would not prevent you rerolling an item that had more sockets than it naturally could have at that itemlevel, due to dropping from a Strongbox with the increased sockets mod.