Es gibt ein neues Update für die Xbox 360 und Playstation 3 Version von Minecraft. Die Xbox 360 Spieler können sich freuen, denn das Update ist für sie bereits verfügbar. Playstation 3 Spieler müssen sich leider noch bis morgen gedulden.
Patchnotes zum neuen Update
-Block of Emerald
-Enchanted Golden Apple
-Mossy Cobblestone Walls
-Carrot on a Stick
-Night Vision Potion
-Nether Quartz Ore
-Block of Quartz
-Chiseled Quartz Block
-Pillar Quartz Block
– Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
– Added new Mobs – Zombie Villagers.
– Added new terrain generation features – Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
– Added Trading with villagers.
– Added Anvil interface.
– Added sideways log placement.
– Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
– Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
– Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
– Can dye leather armor.
– Can dye wolf collars.
– Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
– Added different villager professions.
– Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
– Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
– Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
– Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
– Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
– Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
– Remove knockback when drowning.
– Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
– Ice melts in the Nether.
– Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
– Pistons take twice as long to update.
– Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
– Sky color in The End changed.
– String can be placed (for Tripwires).
– Rain drips through leaves.
– Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
– TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
– Book recipe changed.
– Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
– Pigs drop more Porkchops.
– Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
– Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
– Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
– Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
– Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
– Furnace will return an empty bucket when fuelled by a bucket of lava.
– Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
– Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
– Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
– Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
– Changed the gray wool texture for City to be more like a road surface
-Fixed a crash with Maps in Item Frames which happened when players were in the Nether or The End
-Fixed Chest locks showing through walls at a distance
-Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player’s banned level list
-Some lighting fixes
-Fix to Blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges
-Fix to allow drinking milk in Creative mode
-Fix to allow split screen players to see Splash Potion particles
-Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting The End.
-Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while travelling to The Nether or The End
-Fixed the active time for Wooden and Stone Buttons.
-Fixed a crash with Dispensers and Fire Charges
-Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu
-Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on Jungle trees