Ein neuer Minecraft Patch für die Playstation 3 bringt allerhand Neuerungen in das Spiel. So gibt es insgesamt 4 neue Texture-Packs für die Konsolen Version. Auch zahlreiche Fehler wurden behoben.
Patch 1.06 für Playstation 3
Allerdings sind die vier neuen Texture-Packs Candy Texture Pack, Natural Texture Pack, Skin Pack 2 und das Battle and Beasts Skin Pack 2 nicht umsonst, sondern kosten jeweils 1 €. Ob man das dafür ausgeben möchte muss schlussendlich jeder selbst entscheiden.
– Added Candy Texture Pack
– Added Natural Texture Pack
– Added Skin Pack 2
– Added Battle & Beasts Skin Pack 2
– More voice chat fixes.
– Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
– Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
– Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
– Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
– Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
– Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
– Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
– Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
– Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
– Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
– Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
– Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game’s UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
– Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
– Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
– Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
– Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
– Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
– Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
– Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.