Im offiziellen, englischen Forum von Guild Wars 2 hat nun PvP Game Designer Hugh Norfolk bekannt gegeben, dass es ein paar Änderungen am Festungs-Modus gegeben hat, welche wir in den nächsten 24 Stunden ausprobieren können.
Änderungen am Festungs-Modus – Open Beta
So wurden die Wachen nun bei beiden Teams an den identischen Positionen gestellt, zudem gibt es ein paar Änderungen am Gebiet. Die kompletten Änderungen könnt Ihr folgend nachlesen.
ArenaNET zu Änderungen am Festungs-Modus (Quelle)
Our next Stronghold public beta begins in about an hour, and I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know what has changed in the map since the last time you played.
As a reminder, Stronghold will be available in Unranked Arenas beginning today at 12pm Pacific time (one hour from this post, or 19:00 UTC) and will run for 24 hours (tomorrow at 12pm Pacific, 19:00 UTC). We’ll also be broadcasting tournaments for both NA and EU today, beginning at 12:30pm Pacific (19:30 UTC) at www.twitch.tv/guildwars2.
We’re looking forward to hearing what you have to say about the map! The ArenaNet team will be at work late tonight playing Stronghold – so jump into Unranked Arena and there’s a chance we might face each other on the battlefield!
- Map Changes
- A number of crates/boxes have been added inside the strongholds around the lord gate to provide opportunities for line-of-sighting.
- Made a number of terrain changes.
- Realigned the trebuchets to be able to hit the “Mist Essence” summoning areas.
- Lord Updates
- You can no longer resurrect the lord after the match ends.
- You can no longer kill the enemy lord after the match ends.
- When an opposing team’s lord is defeated, the winning team’s lord will now celebrate the victory with a cheer.
- New skill: The lord will now execute an attack that pulls nearby enemies in, knocks them down, and then does a devastating 360 degree spin. Don’t let it hit you.
- Lord Room Defending NPCs
- The locations for the defending NPCs in each stronghold are now identical.
- The defending NPCs in each stronghold have had their health increased by 10%.
- Stronghold Guards
- One set of guards (between the inner and outer gate) have been removed for a total of 4 guards.
- Mist Essence
- Mist Champions now spawn at the following minute marks: 12:00, 9:00, 6:00, and 3:00.
- The 12:00 Mist Essence will now spawn nearest to the side that is behind on score.
- Defending Npc names have been simplified from archer, soldier, ect. to all be called “Guards”
- NPCs that cannot be resurrected lose their icon on the map after being defeated
- The objective icons appear on the mini map upon entering the map, rather than when the match begins.
- Trebuchets has been adjusted to make hitting important objectives easier
- Red-side doorbreakers can no longer be summoned before dropping down from spawn.
- Players holding max (2) supply can no longer pick up player dropped supply.
- Players will drop any supply they were carrying when they are defeated
- This means that if you have 2 supply and die you will drop 2 supply!
We’ll see you in the Mists,
PvP Game Designer