Das letzte Beta-Wochenende hatte mit einigen Problemen zu kämpfen. Zum ersten mal waren aber sämtliche Elite-Spezialisierungen der Klassen spielbar, was den Entwicklern sehr entgegen kam.
Änderungen am Draufgänger und Drachenjäger
Das Feedback der Spieler im offiziellen Forum zu den Elite-Spezialisierungen war wieder groß und aufgrund dessen gibt es einige Änderungen am Draufgänger und Drachenjäger.
ArenaNET zu Änderungen am Draufgänger (Quelle)
Here’s a couple other updates that had been in the works and are now in testing.
- Vault: Reduced aftercast by 80ms. Added a 500ms evade at the start of the ability.
- Distracting Daggers: Projectiles from this ability are now counted as 100% projectile finishers.
- Impairing Daggers: Projectiles from this ability are now counted as 100% projectile finishers.
- Weakening Strikes: This trait now grants 10% damage reduction when being struck by a weakened foe, in addition to weakening foes on critical hit.
ArenaNET zu Änderungen am Drachenjäger (Quelle)
Here’s a list of new stuff we’ve got going as we draw closer to launch. Traps are gaining a functionality and are branching out just a tad bit, granting boons to the guardian when the trap is triggered.
We’ve also been evaluating a secondary ability for Spear of Justice, which will pull all tethered enemies toward you, should you desire. In testing with the interaction of Radiance’s Justice refresh mechanic, we felt like this would blow out in quite a few scenarios. Thus, the cooldown of this secondary is separate from Justice itself, allowing for adjustments more freely. Renewed Focus does recharge this ability.
- New skill: Hunter’s Verdict
- Hunter’s Verdict: Pull all tethered enemies to you, breaking the tether. This ability’s cooldown (40s) is separate to that of Justice.
- Procession of Blades: Increased damage per attack by roughly 20%. This trap now grants Fury for 8 seconds when triggered.
- Fragments of Faith: Fixed this trap striking multiple times. Base damage has been reduced by 40% and is no longer unblockable. This ability is now instant and breaks stuns, as well as granting 3 stacks of stability for 5 seconds when triggered. note: The design of this trap is moving back toward its defensive nature and has much more functionality than before, thus the reduction in overall damage.
- Test of Faith: This ability is now instant and grants protection for 6 seconds when triggered. Additionally, it now strikes enemies for 66% of its full damage when it triggers.
- Light’s Judgment: This trap now grants Swiftness for 10 seconds when triggered. Reduced cooldown from 45 seconds to 30.
- Purification: This trap now grants regeneration for 10 seconds when triggered.
- Dragon’s Maw: This trap now grants 10 stacks of might for 8 seconds when triggered.
- Pure of Sight: This trait now grants bonus damage of 7% from 0-600 range, 13% beyond 600 range.
Once again, thanks for the constructive feedback through the beta weekends.