Trion Worlds hat einen neuen Patch für ArcheAge veröffentlicht! Der Start von Auroria lief in der vergangenen Woche in Nordamerika nicht so ab wie geplant, deswegen musste man den europäischen Release verschieben, da man schnell einen Hotfix brauchte.
ArcheAge Patchnotes zur Version 1.2 Build 4.15
Der neue Patch behebt einige Fehler in ArcheAge, bringt aber auch Neuerungen die Ihr Euch nicht entgehen lassen solltet! Folgen findet Ihr die ArcheAge Patchnotes zur Version 1.2 Build 4.15.
Trion zu Patchnotes (Quelle)
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.15: Patch Notes
* The Auroria siege schedule has been changed to start sooner!
* Sieges tokens will be listed on the Auction House every three weeks at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT followed by the siege declaration 48 hours later when the auction ends. Sieges themselves will begin four days after the siege token is listed on the Auction House at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT with mutual hostile status being set for the attacking and defending guilds 30 minutes prior to the siege beginning.
* The first siege tokens for Heedmar and Nuimari will be going up on the Auction House next Wednesday, November 19 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 23 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* The first siege tokens for Marcala and Calmlands will be going up on the Auction House on Wednesday, November 26 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 30 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* While these are currently set as universal times for both NA and EU, we are looking into being able to set the time for each region individually. We’ll have an update on this by next Wednesday. That said, we will do everything within our power to ensure that the first Heedmar/Nuimari and Marcala/Calmlands times announced in these patch notes do not change: players can plan their gameplay time based on them.INTERFACE
* The chat filter has been improved to detect more instances and methods of spam. Help this learning filter detect new patterns by using the „report spam“ function (available by right-clicking on the offending user’s name)!
* HackShield’s unwarranted force-disconnections have been curbed by reducing the number of false-positives it generates. Previous false-positive force-disconnections have not resulted in false-positive bans.
* New, additional anti-hacking detection has been introduced with this build. As a reminder, examples of hacking include but aren’t limited to using illicit third-party software, modifying the game client, or intercepting packets between server and client.